This is an approach to empowering individual. This program is an eight-step program to develop self-sufficient clients. The different element of the program are:
- Personal development planning.
- Vocational development.
- Substance abuse prevention.
- Interpersonal skill development.
- Personal and spiritual development.
- Community involvement.
- Creative leisure activities/celebration.
- Independent living preparation/follow up.
Each client is allowed to stay for up to one year as long as they are clean and sober(random drug and alcohol testing determines this). Additionally, each client must be active participant of the program.